||The right to the exclusive use of the word MAP is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 7, 1997
(1) Terrestrial globes
(2) Parts of terrestrial globes
(3) Terrestrial globes with representation solely of meridians and parallels
(4) Terrestrial globes with human beings or parts of the human body
(5) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(6) Plans, schematic drawings, diagrams, curves, outlines
(7) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(8) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(10) One quadrilateral
(11) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(12) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
Goods and Services Information