||Wednesday, March 5, 1997
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(3) Wind instruments, whistles
(4) Hunting horns
(5) Other emblems or insignia -- Notes: (a) Including evil eye. -- (b) Not including representations of the serpent and cup (3.11.1), the serpent and staff (3.11.1), imperial eagles (3.7.1) and torches (13.1.5).
(6) Seals or stamps
(7) Seals or stamps with representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(8) Seals or stamps with representations of manufactured or industrial articles
(9) Seals or stamps with inscriptions
(10) Seals or stamps with other figurative elements
(11) Seals or stamps having some other form
(12) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(13) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(14) Series of letters separated from one another other than by a single space -- Note: Includes a series of letters separated, for instance, by framing, strokes or varying levels.
(15) Several letters
(16) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information