||Wednesday, March 12, 1997
(1) Other emblems or insignia -- Notes: (a) Including evil eye. -- (b) Not including representations of the serpent and cup (3.11.1), the serpent and staff (3.11.1), imperial eagles (3.7.1) and torches (13.1.5).
(2) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(3) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with straight lines or bands
(5) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(6) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(7) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(8) One circle or ellipse
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(11) Letters in heavy characters
(12) Several letters
(13) Letters in relief or shaded
(14) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(15) Three predominant colours
(17) White, grey, silver
Goods and Services Information