||Wednesday, April 2, 1997
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Listing of securities for quotation for sale or information purposes.
(2) - Closed circuit apparatus for generation and dissemination of securities information, and closed circuit CRT terminals for display of securities information and computer programs for access to securities information; newspaper sections, newspapers, newsletters, magazine sections and magazines dealing with securities, securities markets, securities market makers, stock indices, national list of securities, national market system list of securities, specific and composite securities indices, performance and comparative securities indices, securities trading volume indices, margin securities indices, securities indices meeting a given tier criteria.
(3) - Clocks, jewelry, lapel pins, watches; pens, pencils, stationery, namely paper, envelopes and pads, posters, stickers and decals, magazines on the subjects of finance and business; luggage, computer cases, brief cases and tote bags; beverage glassware; coffee mugs; insulated beverageware; sports bottles sold empty; crystal vessels, namely glasses, vases, dishes, bowls, mugs and pitchers; ornamental and collectible figures made of crystal; cocktail kits comprising a cocktail shaker, drinking glassware and a beverage stirrer; sports towels; clothing, namely t-shirts, dress shirts, polo shirts, neck ties, scarves, sweaters, jackets, sweatshirts, hats and caps; golf balls, golf club covers, footballs, basketballs, flying discs; cigar kits consisting of cigar cases not of precious metal, cigar cutters, cigars, matches and match boxes not of precious metal.
(4) - Gathering, tabulating and supplying securities information, quotations, data, indices, and listings to subscribers; electronic securities information retrieval services, computerized securities surveillance services, securities brokerage services, securities indices services, and securities analyzing services; closed circuit communication and communications networks for transmission of securities information, quotation, data, and indices.
(5) - Financial services; namely, providing and updating an index of securities values; securities, fixed incomes (such as bonds), and derivative products (such as options, warrants and swaps); and classification, analysis and reporting thereof.
(6) - Retail store services featuring a broad range of gifts, clothing and accessories.