(1) - Hotel reservation services; hotel reservation services through an Internet portal.
(2) - Computer software, CD Roms and DVDs for the tourist and leisure fields; stationery namely, binders, crayons, envelopes, erasers, folders, guest books, invitations, labels, note pads, organizers, paper, pens, pencils, postcards, staples and staplers; boxes namely, cardboard, decorative, file, letter or mail, pencil, pill, recipe, storage, tool and toy boxes; penlights; cases for pencils and pens; greeting cards; postcards; birthday cards; computer mouse pads; stickers; posters; fridge magnets; picture frames; portraits; badges for wear; decorative objects in glass, china, earthenware, porcelain; Art objects in glass, china, earthenware, porcelain; bowls; vases; pillboxes; pic-nic boxes; soap boxes; bottles; clothing for men, women, babies, children and dogs namely, T- shirts ,dog T-shirts, shirts, pullovers, sweaters, hats, caps, bandanas, sun-visors, trousers, skirts, bathing suits, shorts, ties, socks, shoes, underwear, athletic clothing, sleepwear, beachwear and casual wear; kitchen aprons; baby bibs; suitcases; backpacks; bags namely athletic, beach, garment, laundry, paper, plastic food storage, school and travel bags; belts; money belts; mugs; beer mugs; games; Teddy bears.
(3) - Paper, cardboard and products in this material, not included in other classes; promotional literature; articles for book binding; photography; stationery stores; adhesive (adhesive material) for the stationery stores or domestic use; material for artists; paint-brushes; typewriters and articles for offices (excluding furniture); material for instruction of teachers (except devices); plastics for packing; typographical characters; block print; leather and its imitations, articles in this material not included in other classes; animal hides; trunks and suitcases; umbrellas, beach umbrellas and walking sticks; whips and articles of selleria leather; tools and containers for the management of the house or the kitchen; combs and sponges; brushes (with the exception of the paint-brushes); materials for the fabrication of brushes; material for cleansing; iron straw; crude or semifinished glass (except the glass from buildings); glassware, china and majolica; articles of apparel, shoes, hat boxes.
(4) - Internet service provider (ISP services) and ICT services; design and communication development services namely, arranging content, text, translations, photos, audio, video, 360◦ video, maps, graphics, logos and livery for Internet websites; website management namely, arranging technology, domain names,site hosting, secure publication, ADSL, e-mail, promotion, keywords, search engines, advertising sponsorships; advertising services; market research services in the tourism field; marketing services in the tourist and leisure field namely, arranging for the distribution of hotel and tourist services of others, consulting services in relation to providing marketing strategies, database marketing services in relation to compiling customer specific databases for marketing purposes and consulting, designing, printing and collecting marketing information, marketing services in relation to evaluating markets for existing products and services of others and webmarketing services; franchising services namely offering technical assistance in the establishment and/or operation in the tourism field; operation of a computer database and/or electronic bulletin board in the tourism field; telematic services via the Internet for the tourism field; operation of an Internet website offering information in the tourism field; project management services in the tourism field; promotional services for the travel and leisure field, namely, promoting goods and services by arranging for sponsors to affiliate goods and services with a specific activity, promoting the sale of goods and services through the distribution of printed material, promotional contests and the operation of a web portal; editorial services for the tourism field, namely travel guides; web hosting services; training courses in the marketing and distribution of goods and services in the tourism field; arranging sports, cultural and social events; software development and management namely, arranging professional solutions for on line booking, third party distribution, special offers, events, news, guestbook, statistics, yield management and reviews.
(5) - Education; training; amusement; cultural and sport activities.
(6) - Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin-operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire-extinguishing apparatus.
(7) - Advertising; business management; business administration; office functions; telecommunications; transport; packaging and storage of goods; travel arrangement; scientific and technological services and research and design relating thereto; industrial analysis and research services; design and development of computer hardware and software; legal services; providing of food and drink; temporary accommodation.