||Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Entertainment in the nature of webisodes, distributed over television and the Internet, featuring animated characters; retail sale of clothing and accessories.
(2) - Toys, namely, play figures; children's books; eyewear, namely sun glasses and prescription lens frames.
(3) - Backpacks, wallets, traveling bags, purses, handbags and coin purses; shoes; clothing, namely, t-shirts, socks, hats, beanies, baseball caps, floppy hats, jeans, shorts, sweatshirts, pajamas, shirts and pants.
(4) - Hats, namely, sun visors, bucket hats; compact disc holders; clothing, namely skirts; sportswear; clothing accessories, namely, belts and belt buckles; jewellery.
(5) - Living room furniture; mats; cosmetic cases.
(6) - Mouse pads.
(7) - Snow globes; clocks.
(8) - Clothing, namely, dresses.
(9) - Towels; patches.
(10) - Watches.
(11) - Cameras.
(12) - Pitcher sets; key chains.
(13) - Stationery, namely greeting cards, note cards, note pads, diaries, agendas, journals, address books, folders, and binders.
(14) - Clothing, namely robes; stickers.
(15) - Toys, namely stuffed toys, stuffed animals and dolls; umbrellas; inflatable pillows; sweatbands; swim wear; undergarments, namely, boxer shorts and briefs; footwear, namely, slippers and thongs; drawer pulls.
(16) - Playing cards; card games; pins, namely ornamental lapel pins, ornamental buttons and badges, and ornamental hair pins.
(17) - Clothing, namely, sweaters.
(18) - Bicycles.