||The right to the exclusive use of the word PR is disclaimed apart from the trademark.
||Wednesday, October 9, 2002
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Printed and promotional materials, namely brochures, newsletters, press releases, written reports, presentation folders, posters, press kits, business cards, letterhead and books relating to public relations and marketing industries.
(2) - Public relations and marketing services, namely advising and assisting others in developing, managing and implementing their own public relations and marketing strategies, marketing research, event management, database marketing, and relationship marketing.
(3) - Operation of a websight on the world wide web offering publicity and marketing services, namely advising and assisting others in developing, managing and implementing their own public relations and marketing strategies and providing information on the same.
(4) - Clothing, namely t-shirts.
(5) - Magazines.
(6) - Clothing namely sweaters, sweat shirts, tank tops, jackets, coats, hats; buckles.
(7) - Souvenir items, namely, booklets, place mats and coasters.
(8) - Mugs.
(9) - Printed matter, namely, stationery, namely cards, writing paper, post cards, clipboards, pencils, magnets.