||Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Arranging and conducting communal art creation events wherein children, their parents and established local artists come together to create artwork and learn from each other.
(2) - Artwork, namely, paintings, sculptures, and art prints.
(3) - Printed and electronic publications, namely, books, workbooks, newsletters, posters, signs, calendars, postcards, greeting cards, and directories.
(4) - Educational services, namely, workshops and classes in the field of creating visual artwork, namely, paintings and sculptures.
(5) - Operating a website providing information in the fields of nurturing young and aspiring artists, creating visual artwork, and participating in community art creation events.
(6) - Casual clothing, athletic clothing, socks, and underwear; Hats; Footwear, namely, shoes, boots, sandals, and slippers.
(7) - Art and stationery supplies, namely, pencils, pens, crayons, paintbrushes, artist's paint, art paper, modelling clay, ring binders, notepads, and sketchbooks.
(8) - Promotional items, namely, aprons, tote bags, backpacks, key chains, stickers, decals, bumper stickers, mouse pads, novelty flags, banners, party balloons, novelty buttons, sport water bottles, coffee mugs, and fridge magnets.