(1) - Clothing, namely t-shirts.
(2) - Operation of a website on the World Wide Web offering pre-recorded music for sale and providing information on music.
(3) - Sound recordings, namely pre-recorded compact discs.
(4) - Entertainment services, namely the provision of pre-recorded musical and entertainment performances in radio shows.
(5) - Production of musical entertainment services by vocal and/or instrumental groups.
(6) - Video recordings, namely pre-recorded digital video discs and pre-recorded DVDs.
(7) - Artists' biographical material, namely, flyers and posters.
(8) - Production of sound recordings.
(9) - Production of video recordings.
(10) - Printed matter, namely adhesive stickers.
(11) - Clothing, namely sweat shirts, sport shirts and hats.
(12) - Providing recorded and live entertainment namely, concerts, showcases, club engagements and television programs.
(13) - Publication of sheet music and folios, namely in printed and computer formats.
(14) - Sound and/or video recordings, all in the form of records, tapes, cassettes, video tapes, digital compact discs and CD ROMs.
(15) - Publications, namely, catalogs, magazines, newsletters and books.
(16) - The sale and distribution of sound and video recordings for others.
(17) - Copyright management.
(18) - Printed matter, namely, art pictures, art reproductions, autograph books, banners, bumper stickers, emblems.
(19) - Souvenir items, namely temporary tattoos, concert tour programs, photographs, artists' biographical material, namely, portfolios, press releases and song book folios.
(20) - Music publishing services.
(21) - Lyrics and poetry in printed form, namely inserts in pre-recorded cassettes and pre-recorded CDs.