||Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Design, project planning, engineering, construction, fabrication, installation, testing, commissioning, site restoration and riverbank stabilization, and maintenance services for mainline and distribution systems for above ground and below ground oil and gas, liquified natural gas, nitrogen, jet fuel, steam, water and waste water transmission and pipeline systems.
(2) - Design, project planning, engineering, construction, installation, testing and commissioning services for pipeline facilities; namely: gas metering and compression stations, oil launcher/receiver stations and valve installation, concrete pads and footings, roads and river crossing structures and bollards and protection structures.
(3) - Design, project planning, engineering, construction, installation, testing and commissioning services for utility infrastructure projects; namely electrical transmission systems, concrete structures, underground ducts and access structures for electrical transmission systems, infrastructure to distribute power and other utilities to homes and businesses, metered utilities and shared amenities; namely streetlight systems, new and replacement ducts, conduits, pads and access structures, industrial power generation equipment and buildings.
(4) - Design, project planning,engineering, construction, installation, testing and commissioning services for infrastructure solutions for all wind, solar, geothermal and district renewable and sustainable energy; namely: site surveys, engineering and design, above and below ground collection systems, foundation grounding, transmission line installation, transformer station construction, access roads, barrier fences and bollards construction and maintenance services.
(5) - Utility location services; namely creating, updating and managing geographic information systems, mobile digital records and electronic tickets.
(6) - Horizontal directional drilling services for gas and product pipelines, sewer and water mains, power and telecommunications systems.
(7) - Hydro excavation services; namely: visual inspection services, highway guide rail installations, slot excavations, pipeline anode installations, utility pole replacements, traffic signal and light standard installation services culvert cleaning, large scale tree planting and shoring installations.
(8) - Keyhole cutting services for underground pipe inspections and repairs .
(9) - Maintenance and emergency response services to the pipeline, power and telecommunication industries; namely: program design, scheduling and performance of asset abandonment and decommissioning services, programmed maintenance services, bridge crossing maintenance services, pipeline marker services, pipeline pressure and leak testing services, pipeline integrity dig services, stress corrosion cracking services, pipeline analysis (pigging analysis) services, pipeline section replacement services, pipeline product recovery services, pipeline sleeve installation and removal services, live pipeline lowering services, cathodic, protection services, valve inspection, removals and replacement services and accident investigation services.