(1) - Diapers, diaper - pants, diaper wipes.
(2) - Entertainment services in the nature of on-going television programs in the field of children's entertainment; entertainment, namely, a continuing animated television show broadcast over television, satellite, audio, and video media; entertainment services, namely, providing radio programs in the field of children's entertainment; entertainment services, namely, providing on-going television programs in the field of children's entertainment via a global computer network; entertainment services, namely, providing podcasts in the field of children's entertainment; entertainment services, namely, providing webcasts in the field of children's entertainment; entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; entertainment services, namely, providing video podcasts in the field of children's entertainment; entertainment services, namely, providing temporary use of non downloadable interactive games; entertainment services, namely, providing temporary use of non downloadable electronic games; entertainment services, namely, providing temporary use of non downloadable computer games; entertainment services, namely, providing temporary use of non downloadable video games and distribution thereof.
(3) - Computer software for authoring, downloading, transmitting, receiving, editing, extracting, encoding, decoding, displaying, storing and organizing text, graphics, images, audio files, video files, electronic games and electronic publications; computer software for use in searching, reviewing, purchasing and downloading electronic games and electronic publications; computer software applications for use in downloading, playing and reviewing audio, text and other digital content in the field of children's entertainment; computer software, namely, apps for mobile phones, smart phones, computers and tablets featuring interactive video games; computer game software; computer game discs, computer game cartridges; pre-recorded audiotapes, videotapes, CDs, and DVDs featuring movies and television programs about fictional characters, educational activities for children, audiobooks for children about fictional characters, music and instructions for use of toys.
(4) - Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, namely, paper goodie bags, cardboard boxes, notebooks, sketchbooks, drawing paper, craft paper, wrapping paper and decorative paper; printed matter, namely, photographs, calendars, diaries, colouring books and sticker books; stationery, namely, pens, pencils, crayons, artist's paint, felt tip markers, highlighting markers, glue for stationery purposes, adhesive tape, stencils, paint brushes, drawing templates and rulers; books and publications, namely, books, magazines and comic books featuring animation; arts and crafts kits, namely, arts and crafts paint kits and paint sold therewith; children's arts and crafts paper kits and accessories therefor, namely, stickers and marking stamps, fabric and wax sheets with die cut shapes and form molds for creating and decorating; arts and crafts kits containing pens, pencils, crayons, markers, notebooks and sketchbooks, wrapping paper, decorative paper, stickers, glue, tape, stencils, paint brushes, drawing templates and rulers.
(5) - Umbrellas; luggage tags; tote bags; carry-all bags; lunch bags of nylon and canvas; backpacks; rucksacks; school bags; fanny packs; messenger bags; handbags; wallets and purses; athletic bags; travel bags; knapsacks; change purses; duffle bags; beach bags.
(6) - Sheets, pillowcases, comforters, decorative pillows, character shaped pillows, bed canopies, bedspreads, pillow shams, dust ruffles, curtains, pillow lights, back rests, bed tents, shower curtains, crib sheets, crib blankets and soap dishes, lotion bottles, tissue boxes, waste baskets, picture frames.
(7) - Clothing, namely, children's clothing in the nature of shorts, t-shirts, sweaters, dresses, skirts, socks, and pants, play clothing, namely costumes for use in children's dress up play, lounge wear, sleepwear and undergarments; footwear, namely, children's footwear; headgear, namely, hats, caps, head bands and earmuffs. Vests, overalls, t-shirts, blouses, pants, jeans, slacks, shirts, dresses, jumpers, skirts, belts, pajamas, night-gowns, robes, blanket sleepers, sleepers, tights, panties, undershirts, under vests, slips, plastic baby pants, bibs, coats, jackets, snowsuits, pram suits, raincoats, rain ponchos, rain hats, swim suit, suits, ties, sun suits, jumpsuits, aprons, shoes; bath/change tables, high-chairs, table and chair sets,and playpens.
(8) - Toys, games and playthings, namely, dolls and accessories therefor, action figures, action figure play sets, character figures and toy animal figures, character figure and toy animal figure play sets, toy figurines, toy pets and accessories therefor, plush toys, toy vehicles, children's multiple activity toys, children's multiple activity toys featuring interactive activities and digital applications, toy building sets, educational toys, ride-on toys, construction toys, parlour games, puzzles, role-playing games, card games, board games, interactive board games, action skill games, action target games, electronic hand-held games for use with external display screen or monitor and electronic action toys and Christmas ornaments.