(1) - Wafers for the manufacture of electronic components; crude plastics (as powders, liquids, pastes and granulates); plastic and elastomeric compounds for processing by compression moulding, injection moulding or extrusion; powder and fibrous fillers for plastics and elastomeric compounds; plastic binders; industrial adhesives; catalysts for flue gas cleaning and exhaust gas/exhaust air cleaning.
(2) - Installation, inspection, maintenance and repair of the wares hereabove; laying of land and marine cables; civil engineering; industrial furnace construction.
(3) - Leasing of communications transmission devices and equipment.
(4) - Clamps, clips, cable lugs and pins for fastening electric wires and cables; splice boxes; unmachined and partially machined non-precious metals and their alloys for technical purposes; ferrites; metal pipes, storage containers of metal and metal alloys; metal cables and wires; metal catalytic converters.
(5) - Electric motors for machines; prime movers for power plants; electric generators; turbines; compressors; starters for prime movers and drive motors; compressors for charging internal combustion engines; catalytic converters and catalyst supports for internal combustion engines; boilers for steam generation in power plants; pressure vessels; centrifuges and separating nozzles for uranium enrichment; robots for the automated handling of tools and workpieces; machines for the disposal of radioactive substances and machinery components; injection nozzles; fuel rails; vehicle fuel-injection valves; air filters for industrial installations; mincing machines, mixing and kneading machines, juice extractors, centrifuges, slicing machines, grinders, ice cream makers; dishwashers; sewing machines, washing machines, spin driers, tumble driers, laundry presses, ironing machines; dry-cleaning machines and appliances; waste masticators and compressors; electric can openers, electric polishers for parquet floorings; electric polishers for other household applications; electric can openers; knife sharpeners.
(6) - Research and development for third parties in the field of electrical engineering, electronics, informatics, medical engineering, physics, chemistry and mechanical engineering as well as planning, consultation, engineering services and technical supervision in these fields; construction supervision, planning, drafting and laying-out; software programming; leasing of products and equipment of electrical engineering, electronics, informatics as well as medical engineering; material testing.
(7) - Electric appliances for personal hygiene and beauty care, namely, electric razors, hair trimmers, electric manicure and pedicure appliances; electric atomizers; electric switchgear and control cabinets; stacking systems for electric switchgear and control cabinets essentially comprising any combination of apparatus racks, support frames and profiled struts; mounting racks essentially comprising any combination of side panels, connecting bars, locking bars, support bars and guide rails; thermostats; lasers not for medical use; electron microscopes; automatic machines which are coin or token operated.
(8) - General-purpose computers, central processing units, personal computers, workstations, terminals, printers, computer interface units and computer mouse, computer keyboards and computer monitors; teleprinters; photocopiers; fax machines; computer operating programs; data processing programs for controlling and monitoring industrial operations; data processing programs for planning and designing industrial plants; recording charts for images, tones and data (less unexposed films).
(9) - Electric wires and cables, auxiliary cable laying equipment, installation rollers, cable rollers, angle suspension brackets, joint box relief systems, drum blocks, cable drums, delivery spools and splicing machines; conductor rails; switches, dimmers, sockets, switched socket outlets, splitting boxes, aerial sockets, loudspeaker and junction boxes, window louvre pushbuttons and switches; thermometers; hygrometers; plug-and-socket connections, fuses, screw-in mini circuit-breakers, proximity switches, residual-current-operated-circuit-breakers, relays, contactors, cable lugs, cable junction boxes, cable cabinets, fuse boxes, branching boxes, junction boxes, distribution cabinets, switchboards, time switches, electricity meters; ultrasonic and infrared transmitters and receivers and associated relay stations for switching, dimming and momentary contact switching functions; modules for switching and dimming; time-delay switches; synchro generators; filament transformers with electric starting aid for brightness control of fluorescent lamps; electrical controllers and electrical control systems for fluorescent lamps; electrical controllers, electrical switchgear and computers and computer communication networks for building services management; electric and electronic alarm equipment and systems, namely, anti-intrusion alarms, burglar alarms and fire alarms; electrical and electronic security alarm and systems for monitoring and controlling access to a site; video monitoring systems comprising computers, computer communication networks, and monitors; infrared pass-key systems; hazard alarms or detecting and signalling the presence of fire, smoke or water; electrical and electronic controllers for controlling and preventing water and fire damage to machinery and premises; electronic tagging equipment, namely, machines and electrical controllers for creating and attaching identification tags; personal security identification tags.
(10) - Servicing equipment and automated machinery for power plant applications, namely pipe testing machines, machines for non-destructive testing of materials in power plants, eddy-current test equipment, ultrasound test equipment, leakage detectors, robots, machines for decontaminating power plant components that have become contaminated with radioactivity; electric recorders and meters for measurement of air, water and soil pollution, and noise, vibrations, radioactivity and meteorological data; water purification units; process engineering equipment, namely pressure throughflow measuring instruments, pressure gauges, regulators, actuator drives; electrical and electronic devices for analytical technology, namely, X-ray diagnostic apparatus and chromatography analysis apparatus; electric couplers; programmable controllers, particularly for machine tools, manipulators, robots, electro-mechanical apparatus for the identification and localization of leaks in tanks and containers holding solid, liquid and gaseous substances; equipment for nondestructive materials testing.
(11) - High-voltage, medium-voltage and low-voltage circuit-breakers and switchgear; electric rectifiers and inverters, instrument transformers; arresters; vacuum tubes for switchgear; switchgear cabinets; metering devices for use in conjunction with electricity, gas, liquids and heat; transformers; power lines and cables; electronic dynamometers and torque measuring apparatus; electronic load indicators; solar panels; uninterruptable power supply units; electric batteries; fuel cells; accumulators for fuel storage; solar cells and optocouplers.
(12) - Electrical resistors; capacitors; inductors; coils; thermistors; filters; printed, etched, encapsulated and integrated circuits; chip cards; chip card readers; apparatus for testing the aforesaid components and subassemblies made therefrom.
(13) - Magnets and resonators; electronic tubes; surge voltage protectors; satellite earth stations; telecommunication equipment cables and lines and optical fibres for electrical and optical transmission of speech, data and images; telephones, videophones, voice boxes, domestic telephone systems; private automatic branch exchanges; cordless telephone systems; car phones; telephone answering machines; charge indicators; pagers; telephones with integral fax machines; two-way radios and radio sets; intercom and two-way intercom systems; modems; couplers, transceivers, concentrators, optical plug-in modules for fibre-optic communications technology; television cameras; radios; car radios; television sets; record players; compact disc recorders and players; cassette recorders; video recorders.
(14) - Aerials; radar sets; short-wave transmitter and receiver stations; radio telephones; radio directional finders; satellite positioners; encoders; thermal imagers; lasers for measuring purposes; apparatus for reception, localization and classification of electromagnetic signals.
(15) - Navigational instruments for land vehicles, shipping and aircraft; traffic decoders; pilot computers; on-board computers; devices for airbag diagnosis; temperature sensors; cable harnesses; vehicle wiring machines; motor control instruments; ignition, ignition control and ignition trigger instruments; fuel injectors; resonators for automotive engineering; electronic control systems for gears; drive, differential, braking, antiskid, four-wheel steering, damping, self-levelling suspension and clutch control systems, all for use in land vehicles; automobile diagnostic equipment, namely, computers, electronic testing equipment for use in the checking, monitoring and analysis of automobiles; acoustic and optical signal generators; railway signallers.
(16) - Electro-acoustical and conference systems and equipment for recording and video studios, namely, video cameras; loud speakers; loud speaker boxes; microphones, earphones; electronic amplifiers.
(17) - Electric irons; electric vacuum cleaners; vacuum cleaner nozzles and brushes; electric floor cleaners and polishers; electric carpet beaters and cleaners; shoe cleaning machines; microchronometers; electric food-wrap welding machines; kitchen scales; personal scales.
(18) - Medical diagnostic apparatus and instruments for diagnostic radiology and radiotherapy; fluorescent screens; medical diagnostic apparatus and instruments for angiography, cardiography, neuroradiology and substraction angiography (DSA); digital recorders for contrast medium examination with real time imaging.
(19) - Medical apparatus and instruments for endourulogical radiology, functional diagnostics and instrument urology and for extracorporeal lithotripter treatment of urinary and biliary calculus; medical apparatus and instruments for treating bone, muscle and tendon disorders.
(20) - Computer hardware and software for the recording, processing, storage and reproduction of radiological information for medical purposes.
(21) - Medical diagnostic apparatus for computer tomography, nuclear magnetic resonance tomography, ultrasonic diagnostics, nuclear medicine, radiotherapy, positron emission tomography (PET).
(22) - Cyclotrons for the generation and conditioning of positron-emitting radionuclides; medical apparatus for long-term storage and computer-aided evaluation of electrocardiograms, electro-encephalographs; medical apparatus for high-frequency heat treatment, electrosurgery, diagnostics and therapy.
(23) - Medical measuring instruments for cardiac catheterization; medical diagnostic apparatus for patient observation and arrhytmia analysis and for polygraphic and electrophysiological data recordal and analysis; measuring stations for medical functional analyses; cardiac pacemakers and defibrillators; telemetry apparatus for medical applications; respirators; lasers for medical applications; catheters.
(24) - Linear accelerators for tumour radiotherapy; medical apparatus and equipment for tumour localization and for dosage planning and documentation for tumour radiotherapy.
(25) - Dental examination chairs and lighting fixtures for use therewith; dental drills for preparation work; dental turbines; ultrasonic scaling machines and instruments for dental use; periodontal diagnostic dental apparatus; machines and instruments for the computer-aided preparation of ceramic fillings for dental use.
(26) - Diagnostic medical apparatus and instruments for treating and teaching the hearing impaired; mechanical apparatus and instruments for treating and teaching the speech-impaired; vibrotactile medical apparatus and instruments for communicating with the hearing-impaired and speech impaired; hearing aids, hearing aid spectacles; audiometers and audiometry cubicles; positioning tables, examination and operating tables, chairs for patients, work chairs for doctors, cupboards; patient positioning mattresses.
(27) - Wax traps for hearing aids.
(28) - Electrical equipment for personal hygiene and beauty care, namely massagers; apparatus for discharging heat rays; electric inhalant atomizers.
(29) - Lamps and luminaries and their components; specular reflectors for lighting fixtures.
(30) - Heaters, infrared lamps, ribbed tubular heaters, heating conductors, heating mats, electric underfloor storage heating systems; heat pumps.
(31) - Nuclear reactors; steam generators, refrigerators and ventilators and their components and valves; sintering, smelting, brazing and combustion furnaces; steam condensers; thermal waste processing systems, particularly comprising pyrolysis drums, high temperature combustion chambers, flue gas cleaners and separators for handling the carbonized waste; filters and catalytic converters for flue gas cleaning and for the gas-water cycles of power plants; environmental engineering equipment and systems, namely water treatment and desalination plants; leachate treatment plants; industrial apparatus for recovering waste heat energy.
(32) - Ovens, cookers, baking ovens, friers, grills, toasters, defrosters and hotplates, microwave ovens; electric grease filter sets and extractor hoods; pressure cookers, ovens, hotplates, immersion heaters, electric drink makers; hand mixers; boilers, storage water heaters, continuous-flow water heaters; air humidifiers; upright and chest-type refrigerators and freezers; electric ice-makers; electric tumble clothes driers; hair driers, heat lamps, ventilators, fans; air conditioners; air conditioners for vehicles; heaters and air ionizers for domestic, commercial and industrial use and also for use in vehicles; mixer batteries, safety valves, pressure reducers.
(33) - Automobiles, trucks and buses, aircraft and watercraft and structural and component parts, prime movers, electric drive motors and electric starters for all the aforesaid; current collectors; catalytic converters and catalyst supports for drive motors for land vehicles, aircraft and watercraft; lambda probes.
(34) - Airbags, seat belt tensioners for land vehicles; clocks, alarm clocks, time recorders; precious metals and their alloys.
(35) - Catalogues, calendars, periodicals, books, posters, data books; typewriters; printing fluids; special papers for technical purposes.
(36) - Gutta-percha, caoutchouc, balata, asbestos, fibre glass and mica; plastic in the form of films, plates, granulates for use in manufacturing; adhesive sealants for general use; packaging materials for packing, namely, plastic and paper bags, plastic film, packing paper and plastic padding for shipping containers; building insulation material; high-voltage and special ceramics for insulation purposes; sintered metal contacts; cast-resin products for insulation purposes.