(1) - Business consultation in the area of choosing and purchasing data processing equipment and software.
(2) - Computer hardware and software, namely for use in managing databases including databases containing and providing sales and marketing information.
(3) - Computer software for use in the automation of sales and marketing processes via personal computers or computer networks.
(4) - Advertising agencies namely, rendering sales and promotion advice to the sales and marketing sector and to the sales and marketing departments of enterprises through the distribution of printed and digital promotional materials.
(5) - Computerized word processing namely the updating of databases.
(6) - Computer software for use in a dynamic collection and preparation of data through databases and computer networks.
(7) - Computerized word processing namely presentation of results of computerized treatment of information collected via personal computers or via computer networks.
(8) - Technical support services namely troubleshooting of data processing computer hardware and software via on-line means, telephone, e-mail and in person.
(9) - Computer software design for others; product development in the field of computer hardware and software for others especially within the sales and marketing sector.
(10) - Updating of computer software.
(11) - Computer programming for others.