(1) - Newsletters.
(2) - Administration of cultural and educational programs for new immigrants and Canadians.
(3) - Newspapers.
(4) - Operation of agencies delivering social, immigrant, employment, training and education services.
(5) - Providing information to new immigrants on integration into Canadian culture and Canadian citizenship.
(6) - Employment counselling services.
(7) - Family counselling services.
(8) - Immigration counselling services.
(9) - Operation of outreach programs to new immigrants and seniors.
(10) - Providing information to new immigrants on early childhood and family development.
(11) - Developing and carrying out social, cultural, educational and health programs for immigrants and Canadians
(12) - Delivering courses and seminars respecting cultural, social, immigration and health issues
(13) - Carrying out charitable fundraising to further the development of existing programs.
(14) - Education services in the field of English as a second language.
(15) - Translation services.
(16) - Training services, namely, career growth and development programs, skills enhancement workshops and general education programs, namely, language training programs, computer training programs, public education workshops, health and trade seminars and community forums.
(17) - Vocational guidance services for under-employed immigrants.
(18) - Workshops and seminars in the field of child and family development, wellness, culture and recreation.
(19) - Child minding services.
(20) - Operation of airport reception services providing welcome and information to recently arrived immigrants
(21) - Research and consulting services in the field of public opinion polling, trade and investment, cross cultural management and communication, social and demographic factor studies.
(22) - Business and economic development services, namely providing assistance to entrepreneurs in establishing businesses in Canada and in developing business and management skills, facilitating settlement integration of business immigrants into the Canadian economy, and connecting Canadian manufacturers and exporters with the Asian markets.
(23) - Operation of an Internet website in both English and Chinese languages providing advice and information in the fields of immigration, employment, language training, integration into Canadian culture, childhood and family development, and Canadian cultural, social and health issues.
(24) - Operation of nursing homes.
(25) - Operation of day care centres for seniors.
(26) - Operation of meals-on-wheels program.
(27) - Operation of assisted living residences.