(1) - Printed publications, namely: books for children, young people and adults, jigsaw puzzles.
(2) - Plastic carryings bags.
(3) - Clothing, wearing apparel, footwear and related articles for men, women and children, namely: T-shirts, sweatshirts, aprons, bibs, blouses, boots, coveralls, dresses, handkerchiefs, hats, head squares, jackets, jersies, jumpers, jumpsuits, overalls, playsuits, ponchos, robes, rompers, scarves, shirts, shorts, skirts, slacks, sleepwear, slippers, smocks, suits, suspenders, sweaters, swimwear, tank suits, tank tops, ties, trousers, jeans and vests.
(4) - Toilet preparations, namely: bathmitts, bathpillows, and bath preparations, namely: bubble bath, bath oil and soap.
(5) - Linens, tablecloths, napkins and kerchiefs, whether cloth, paper, synthetics or substitutes, namely: blankets, comforters, covers, curtains, cushions, diapers, dish cloths, face cloths, pillows, pillow cases, pot holders, sheets, spreads, tea cosies, children's furniture, namely: chairs, tables and beds, and kitchen equipment, namely: spoons, knives and forks.
(6) - Luggage and luggage related goods, namely: bags, cases, purses, wallets, tote bags, athletic bags, airline bags, duffle bags, shoulder bags, shopping bags, satchels, billfolds and change purses.
(7) - Pictures of all kinds and photographic, video and audio equipment, namely: motion pictures, photos, photographs, albums, cassettes, recorders, tapes, stereos and televisions.
(8) - Printed publications, namely: comics, collectors' albums, "How-To" puzzles, reference, activity books, instructional, guide, hardcover, softcover, music and/or song, religious, picture, memorandum and/or record, and being calendars, pamphlets, comic strips, growth charts, periodical magazines, maps, newspapers, music sheets, photos and prints, programmes, drawings, and occasional cards.
(9) - Stationery articles, namely: book covers, book ends, book marks, brief covers, bulletin boards, calendars, contemporary cards, memo pads, name plates, notes, notebooks, note cards, note paper, thank-you notes, paper weights, felt tip markers, pens, pencils, pencil boxes, pencil cases, pencil sharpeners, rulers, writing cases, writing kits, writing papers, drinking straws, car stickers, bumper stickers, iron-on decals, seals, stickers, tatto decals, badges, bells, bicycle emblems, and billboards.
(10) - Smokers supplies, namely: lighters of all types, pocket lighters and matches.
(11) - Food products, beverages and related goods, namely: bubble gum, candies and candy wrappers.
(12) - Novelties, souvenir items and giftwares, namely: all types of keychains, figurines with comical sayings, all types of items printed with names ie. wallets, keycases, mugs, ashtrays, money banks, mascots, (official), pet carriers, piggy banks, posters, rattles, scrapbooks, skipping ropes, souvenir spoons and statutettes.
(13) - Small wares and jokes, namely: notebooks, pencils, toothbrushes, combs, barrettes, masks (rubber and plastic) and disguises.
(14) - Jewellery and other articles for personal or decorative use, namely: pendants, broaches, bracelets, charms, chains, cufflinks, earrings, lapel studs, lockets, necklacs, rings, tie pins, tie clips, good-luck bracelets, watches (pin lever, lever and digital) and lamps, (electric and battery operating).
(15) - Toys, namely: inflatable toys, balloons, puppets, pet toys, stuffed toys, toy airline bags, toy banks, toy buildings, dolls (vinyl), dolls (soft body and terry cloth), tea sets (plastic and metal), free wheeling vehicles (trucks, boats, airplanes, fire engines, tractors, motorcycles); battery operated trucks, boats, airplanes, fire engines, motorcycles; friction operating trucks, boats, airplanes, fire engines, tractors, motorcycles; dye-cast metal toys, trucks, cars, boats; kites; train sets (battery, wind-up); wind-up toys; including all cars, trucks, airplanes, boats, fire engines, motorcycles (metal and plastic); beach balls (vinyl and rubber); play balls (vinyl and rubber); blow moulded toy animals; electronic and computer toys; blocks (wood and plastic); pull toys (plastic and wood); toy telephones (mechanical and manual); toy guns (repeating and clicker style); toy rifles; toy holster; battery operating dolls; playing cards; card games; musical toys and instruments; paint sets, crayon sets, colouring books; games of all types, namely: boxed games, plush dolls, plush animals, animals, and puzzles.