(1) - Mining and metal refining services and activities; process for the removal of impurities from solution, namely chloride, fluoride and sulphate, from industrial process streams; manufacturing process for producing pozzolanic additives to Portland cement and/or concrete; designing, managing and operating recycling processes of metallic components in electronic wares and battery components; generation and distribution of electricity.
(2) - Non-metallic building materials, namely, concrete additives, namely, metallurgical slag, cementitious materials with pozzolanic qualities, for use as an additive in Portland cement and concrete; chemical substances, namely, sulphur, sulphuric acid, sulphur dioxide, sodium antimonate, sodium bisulphite, sodium bisulphite solution, cupric sulphate, cupric sulphate solution, iron calcine, ferrous granules, ferrous sulphate heptahydrate, zinc calcine, zinc sulphate, zinc sulphate monohydrate, zinc sulphate solution, germanium dioxide, germanium tetrachloride, thallium nitrate, lead bismuth bullion, lead chloride, indium lead oxide, granulated lead antimony oxide, mercurous chloride, oleum, molybdenum, copper matte, copper arsenate, copper sulphate, ammonium sulphate, ammonium bisulphite, ammonium bisulphite solution; chemical substances used for agricultural and horticultural purposes, chemical fertilizers.
(3) - Metallurgical coal and thermal coal.
(4) - Research and development in the fields of mining, metal refining and product uses; technical consulting, engineering and commercial services relating to the fields of mining, exploration, geology, petrology, mineralogy, mining, metallurgy, environmental, chemistry, corrosion and industrial plant design and construction, galvanizing technologies, battery materials, performance and systems, and fuel cell materials and processes, and all associated engineering disciplines thereof; designing, managing and operating processes for extraction of metals from ores and concentrates; installation, maintenance and upgrading of computer software and programs; providing information in the fields of mining, geology, metallurgy, engineering, metal recycling and the environment over a global computer network.
(5) - Promoting public awareness in the field of industrial metal uses and recycling, fertilizer and chemical supplements and reagents through programs, namely, written brochures, conferences, associations, studies and contests.
(6) - Wrought and unwrought metals, alloys, ingots, metal bars and intermetallic compounds, namely, aluminum, antimony, arsenic, bismuth, cadmium, indium, lead, tellurium, thallium, tin, zinc, copper, iron, germanium, indium antimonite, indium arsenide, iron-silicate compounds, mercuric compounds; metal concentrates, zinc concentrates, lead concentrates, copper concentrates, molybdenum concentrates, all for future manufacture; alloy and metal alloys in cast, extruded and powder form, namely, zinc alloys, zinc powder, nickel powder, zinc-aluminum alloys, tin powder, lead powder, indium powder, metal additives for galvanizing baths; antimonial lead; arsenical lead; low alpha lead, low alpha copper; zinc alloy touch up solder for galvanized steel products.
(7) - Production, sale and delivery of metals, compounds and chemical substances in different forms, namely, concentrates, solutions, bars, ingots, powders, sheets, cathodes and batches.
(8) - Machinery and mechanical equipment for continuous battery plate electrode fabrication, namely, metal alloy strip casters, winders and parts and fittings, rotary expanders tooling modules, lines and parts and fittings, rotary battery plate dividers, continuous paste mixing machines and parts and fittings.
(9) - Electroplating anodes and slugs, atomized powder, electrochemical sensors; anodes, cathodes; computer software, program and instruction manual for monitoring, optimizing and predicting zinc bath processes for galvanizing lines; computer software, program and instruction manual relating to environmental measurements and environmental sustainability and monitoring.
(10) - Licensing of computer software and programs.
(11) - Precious metals, namely, gold and silver.
(12) - Periodic publications, namely, magazines, pamphlets, brochures, newsletters and reports in the fields of mining, geological exploration, environmental sustainability, batteries and battery production, metals and metal alloys and related product uses in the market, and fertilizers.
(13) - Promotional items, namely, ice-scrapers, fridge magnets, flashlights, lapel pins, paper coasters, banners, posters, pens and pencils, flags, umbrellas, tote bags, business portfolios, luggage tags, key fobs, convention tags, displays used in trade-shows to show the wares and printed publications, coffee mugs, travel mugs, drinking glasses, host lanyards, ball caps, vests, t-shirts, sweatshirts, golf sweaters, jackets, golf sets.