(1) - Business management; business administration; organization of office functions; retail services in the field of electronic publications, sound and video recordings, software, sunglasses; retail services in the field of printed matter, printed publications, stationery, instructional and teaching material, coasters and beer mats of paper or card board; retail services in the field of leather and imitation leather and articles made of these goods; luggage, bags, umbrellas; retail services in the field of furniture, mirrors, picture frames, bottle racks, wine racks, cushions, boxes, storage boxes, figurines and statuettes of wood, wax, plaster or plastics, plaques, works of art made of plaster, wax, wood or plastic; retail services in the field of household or kitchen utensils and container, glassware, porcelain ware and earthenware, cooking pots, pans and saucepans, bottles, mugs, beer mugs, drink coolers, heat insulated containers for beverages, beverage ware, bottle coolers, wine buckets, bottle openers, corkscrews, bottle stands; retail services in the field of coasters other than of paper or of table linen, cocktail picks, cocktail shakers, cocktail stirrers, decanters, carafes, jugs, pitchers, trays, drinking straws, ice buckets, ice cube moulds, ice cube trays, cruet sets, picnic boxes, articles for cleaning, clothes for cleaning, statuettes and figurines of glass, ceramic, earthenware, china or porcelain; retail services in the field of clothing, headwear, footwear; retail services in the field of food and drink; provision of information, consultancy and advice relating to all the aforesaid.
(2) - Electronic publications in the field of brewery and brewed beverages; sunglasses
(3) - Printed matter, namely, posters, calendars, newsletters, books, booklets, brochures, magazines and newspapers, printed publications in the field of brewery and brewed beverages, stationery, namely, pens, pencils, computer mouse pads, flash drives, note pads, self-stick notes, stickers, envelopes and book marks, instructional and teaching material, namely, books, workbooks and manuals, coasters and beer mats of paper or card board
(4) - Leather and imitation leather and articles made of these goods; luggage, bags, namely, backpacks, book bags, sports bags, bum bags, wallets and handbags, umbrellas
(5) - Furniture, namely, living room furniture, kitchen furniture and outdoor furniture, mirrors, picture frames, bottle racks, wine racks, cushions, boxes, namely, storage boxes, figurines and statuettes of wood, wax, plaster or plastics, plaques, works of art made of plaster, wax, wood or plastic
(6) - Household and kitchen utensils and containers, namely, food storage containers, knives, forks, spoons, cooking utensils and cooking utensil containers; glassware, namely, beer glasses, drinking glasses, shooter glasses, table glassware, water glasses and wine glasses, porcelain ware, namely, beverage cups and glasses, saucers, trays and food containers and earthenware; cooking pots, pans and saucepans; bottles, namely, water bottles, plastic bottles and beer bottles; mugs; beer mugs; drink coolers; heat insulated containers for beverages; bottle coolers; wine buckets; bottle openers; corkscrews; bottle stands; coasters other than of paper or of table linen; cocktail picks; cocktail shakers; cocktail stirrers; decanters; carafes; jugs; pitchers; trays; drinking straws; ice buckets; ice cube moulds; ice cube trays; cruet sets; picnic boxes; articles for cleaning, namely, household cloths, window cloths made of leather and artificial leather, dust cloths, cloths for cleaning surfaces, dusters, scouring cloths, multi-purpose cloths, floor-cloths, microfiber cloths, sponge cloths, cloths made of nonwovens, cloths made of woven fabrics, scouring pads made of nonwoven material with and without sponge section; statuettes and figurines of glass, ceramic, earthenware, china or porcelain
(7) - Clothing, namely, t-shirts, sweatshirts, shirts, jumpers, trousers, shorts, skirts, dresses, jackets, coats, socks, headwear, namely, caps, baseball caps and hats and cap visors, footwear, namely, shoes, thong sandals and slippers
(8) - Coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; rice, tapioca and sago; flour and preparations made from cereals, namely, cereal based snack food, processed cereal-based food used as a breakfast food or snack, and ready to eat cereal derived food bars; bread, pastry, and confectionery, namely, sugar confectionery, edible ices; sugar, honey, treacle, yeast, baking powder, salt, mustard, vinegar, sauces (condiments), namely, chutney condiments, fruit sauces, gravy sauces, fish sauce cheese sauce, sauces for barbecued meat, barbecue sauce, hot sauce, sauce mixes, pepper sauce, meat sauce, apple sauce and chocolate sauce, spices, ice
(9) - Beers, mineral and aerated waters and other non-alcoholic beverages, namely, fruit juice and carbonated soft drinks; fruit beverages and fruit juices
(10) - Alcoholic beverages (except beers), namely, whisky, gin, vodka, wine and brandy.