||Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Magazines.
(2) - Operation of a business providing publishing services, namely, magazines.
(3) - Print advertising services, namely, advertising the wares and services of others; Providing print advertising space; placing advertisements for others; preparing advertisements for others.
(4) - Printed materials, namely, posters, calendars, postcards and directories; Stationery, namely, letterhead, envelopes, note pads, labels, business cards, binders and folders; Stickers.
(5) - Electronic publications, namely, on-line books, workbooks, magazines, newsletters, bulletins, brochures, pamphlets, reports and manuals.
(6) - Online advertising services, namely, advertising on behalf of third parties via an on-line electronic communications network; placement of advertisements on behalf of third parties on an Internet website; Internet advertising on behalf of third parties.
(7) - Providing information over the global communications network relating to the field of magazine publishing; Operating a website providing information relating to magazine publishing.
(8) - Men's, women's and children's wearing apparel, namely, shirts, t-shirts, jerseys, polo shirts, tank tops, jackets, sweaters, sweat shirts, sweatpants, coats and vests; headwear, namely, hats, caps and toques.
(9) - Promotional items, namely, caps, key chains, flags, banners, balloons, buttons, greeting cards, note cards, pencils, pens and coffee mugs; Magnets, namely fridge magnets.