(1) - Fresh, dried, preserved, canned and seasoned food, namely, pickled, dried and preserved vegetables, fruits, beans, bean products namely, tofu and tofu by-products, nuts, grains, mushrooms, edible fungus and herbs
(2) - Clothing, namely, jackets, sports jackets, coats, sweaters,T-shirts, suits, trench coats, shirts, golf shirts, pants, shorts, leather jackets, hats, caps, socks, scarves and gloves
(3) - Refrigerators, freezers, microwave ovens.
(4) - Rice.
(5) - Sauces, namely, sauces of beans and other ingredients, vinegar, seasoning and spices in the forms of powders, pastes and liquids.
(6) - Food and cereal products namely snacks made of beans and grains, and bakery goods namely, bread, cakes, pastries, pies.
(7) - Frozen food and food products, namely, vegetables, fruit, fish, shellfish, chicken, pork, beef, mutton, dumplings, wonton, sticky riceballs, steam buns and cooked rice.
(8) - Candies and desserts made of rice, wheat, beans, vegetable starch, potato starch, corn starch, chestnut starch and peanut powder.
(9) - Instant food and snacks, namely, ready-to-eat fish, shrimp, seaweeds, clams, scallops, jelly fish, vegetables, peanuts, melon seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, nuts, beans, grains, soups and porridge.
(10) - Dinnerware made of ceramic, stainless steel, glass, wood, bamboo and plastic, cutlery, ceramic spoons, chop sticks.
(11) - Ceramic, glass and pottery bowls, pots, cups, food storage containers, flower pots and holders, soap dishes and holders, toothbrush holders; stainless steel bowls, pots, cups, food storage containers, decorative pots and flower pots, soap dishes and holders; glass bowls, cups, food storage containers and bottles, soap and toothbrush holders; wood or bamboo laundry baskets, garbage cans, umbrella stands, soap dishes and holders; and plastic storage containers, food containers, microwave food containers, laundry baskets, garbage cans, toothbrush holders, soap dishes and holders
(12) - Knives, namely, knives for kitchen, chef, butcher and paring.
(13) - Electrical and conventional cooking wares, namely, pots, pans, woks, rice cookers, kettles, grills.
(14) - Chopping boards for kitchen use.
(15) - Baskets made of rattan, weeds, bamboo, wood, metal and plastic for household and kitchen uses.
(16) - Abrasive pads for kitchen or domestic purposes, kitchen towels, mops, sponge, sweepers.
(17) - Cleaning detergents, namely dish washing, clothing washing and personal hygine products in the forms of foams, powders, soaps bar, and shampoo.