||Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Inventory management, control and distribution services; procurement, namely, purchasing facility and maintenance supplies for others; document management and reproduction services for others, namely, document storage and retrieval and internal distribution of documents; secretarial and receptionist services; clerical services; sorting, handling, and receiving mail; storeroom management services for others; industrial plant management for others; utility and building power plant facilities management services; and providing business management services for others, namely, manufacturing and industrial program management planning and scheduling.
(2) - Maid services; janitorial and custodial services; repair and maintenance of buildings, stadiums and arenas, amusement parks, industrial plants, industrial and manufacturing equipment and machinery, elevators and escalators, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, and vehicles; cleaning of buildings, grounds, industrial and manufacturing equipment and machinery, and vehicles; building painting services; maintenance of tool cribs; waste disposal for others; trash collection services; collection of bottles, cans, and refuse for recycling; pest control services; construction management, supervision, and planning services; carpentry services; cleaning and sterilizing rooms and manufacturing and research facilities.
(3) - Warehouse storage services; porter services; transportation and distribution of chemicals for industrial and manufacturing processes by handcart, forklift, truck, air, train, and ship; shipping and mail shipping management, namely, packaging articles for transportation, cargo handling and loading and unloading, parcel and document delivery, distribution and storage of goods and parcels and documents, collection and delivery of goods, parcels and documents by truck.
(4) - Providing direct product line personnel, namely, operating and supervising manufacturing processes for others.
(5) - Engineering services; landscape gardening services, namely, ground and office plant care and maintenance services, snow removal services; waste management services; technical consultation in the field of space planning and allocation for industrial and manufacturing operations; lighting design, implementation, repair and maintenance services.