(1) - Clothing, namely shirts, t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, sweaters, pants, sweatpants, shorts, jerseys, jackets, windbreakers, hats, caps, toques, gloves, mittens, scarves, socks and underwear.
(2) - Television broadcasting.
(3) - Provision of information to the public, namely promotional, advertising and entertainment material.
(4) - Sleepwear.
(5) - Backpacks.
(6) - Development, production, distribution, transmission, and broadcast of cable television programming.
(7) - Entertainment services, namely the development, production, distribution, transmission and broadcast of cable television programming.
(8) - Totebags.
(9) - Watches.
(10) - Development, production, recording, and distribution of pre-recorded audio cassettes, video cassettes, compact discs and digital audio discs, video disks and CD-ROMs.
(11) - Providing entertainment services via the medium of cable television.
(12) - Badges.
(13) - Cloth, paper and plastic bibs.
(14) - Telecommunication services, namely the carrying, distributing, transmitting, and broadcasting of messages, programs, data and information by means of radio waves, satellite, coaxial cable, fibre optic cable, the Internet or other means of telecommunication, whether encrypted or not.
(15) - Telecommunication services, namely the carrying, distributing, transmitting, and broadcasting of messages, programs, data and information by means of radio waves, satellite, coaxial cable, fibre optic cable, the Internet or other means of telecommunication, whether encrypted or not to the public for the reception thereof.
(16) - Housewares, namely towels, blankets, and cushions.
(17) - Printed materials, namely posters, postcards, stickers, decals, paper, envelopes, notepads, notebooks, calendars, books, manuals, greeting cards, children's activity books, colouring books.
(18) - Carrying, distributing, transmitting, re-transmitting, and broadcasting audio and video signals by means of radio waves, satellite, coaxial cable, fibre optic cable, the Internet or other means of telecommunication, whether encrypted or not.
(19) - Promoting viewership of televison programs and the sale of related goods and services through the distribution of printed material, advertising material, promotional contests and items.
(20) - Keyrings.
(21) - Magnets.
(22) - Entertainment, educational and promotional services through the medium of television, including audio and video recording.
(23) - Entertainment services in the nature of a series of television programs.
(24) - Buttons.
(25) - Ornamental novelty pins.
(26) - Promotional services related to the television industry.
(27) - Entertainment services, namely the development, production, scheduling, advertising and conducting of live entertainment performances, personal appearances and promotional events featuring individuals, characters and items associated with a television program.
(28) - Clocks.
(29) - Mugs.
(30) - Providing multiple user access to a global computer information network for the transfer and dissemination of a wide range of information.
(31) - Providing entertainment services via the media of computer and via the internet.
(32) - Drinking glasses.
(33) - Lunchboxes.
(34) - Interactive electronic television broadcasting services including via the medium of television, electronic mail, the Internet and other interactive electronic media.
(35) - Television broadcasting services, telecommunication services and interactive electronic communications services providing information and entertainment services via the media of television, satellite, computer, telephone, audio, the Internet and e-mail.
(36) - Christmas tree ornaments.
(37) - Bookmarks.
(38) - On-line distribution, transmission and broadcast through computer networks and video servers of information and entertainment services.
(39) - Internet services, namely operation of an Internet web site.
(40) - Placemats.
(41) - Book covers.
(42) - Pens.
(43) - Pencils.
(44) - Pen or pencil boxes.
(45) - Drawing rulers.
(46) - Erasers.
(47) - Paper party hats, bags, decorations and party favours in the nature of small toys.
(48) - Audio and/or visual recorded materials, namely pre-recorded records, pre-recorded tapes, pre-recorded compact discs containing music, pre-recorded laser discs containing audio and video featuring characters from television programs, pre-recorded videos, pre-recorded CD-ROMs containing computer game software, educational software designed to entertain and educate children with respect to life skills, and general reference informational software, electronic games.
(49) - Playthings and recreational articles, namely, modeling clay, putty, cut-outs, stamp sets, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, golf balls, card games, trading cards, board games, tabletop games, activity centers, role-playing games, educational games, playing cards, toy animals, inflatable toys, squeeze toys, toy cameras, Halloween masks, costumes and make-up kits, children's multiple activity toys, toy hoop sets, toy mobiles, toy vehicles, sponge toys, sculpture toys, wind up toys, squeezable squeaking toys, toy hobby craft kits, colouring kits, two dimensional and three dimensional woodboard, cardboard and plastic puzzles, water squirting toys, plush toys, puppets, marionettes, train sets, gliding disks, kites, tops, twirling and flying tops, punching balls, toy musical instruments, musical toys, noisemakers, whistles, magic sets, jack-in-the-boxes, kaleidoscopes, marbles, buckets, pail and shovel sets and sand toys, bathtub toys and water toys, wagons, ride on toys, bubble toys, pull toys, bean bags, skateboards, in-line skates, rubber action balls, toy planes, toy sail boats, toy telephones, toy boxes, toy watches, walkie-talkies, pinball games, costumes; computer software, namely computer games, video games and parts and accessories therefore.