||Wednesday, March 10, 1982
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Children's toys, namely, baby crib and playpen toys; pre-school toys namely blocks, novelty toys, play villages and soft toys; educational toys; dolls and accessories namely doll clothes, doll carriages and doll houses and furniture; toy kitchen equipment and appliances; electrical toys; mechanical vehicular toys; toy guns and holsters; craft and construction toys.
(2) - Operation of a retail outlet or outlets dealing in toys, games, all manner of handicraft, books, all manner of sporting goods, all manner of recreational equipment and playthings, and all manner of school supplies.
(3) - Musical instruments namely guitars, small organs and toy instruments, slide projectors, books, records.
(4) - Outdoor and activity toys and equipment namely riding toys, pedal cars, bicycles and tricycles, gym sets, children's pools and water and pool toys.
(5) - Hobby supplies namely handicrafts, simulated sports games, video games, adult pool tables.
(6) - Children's, adult and family games namely board games, card games, word games, puzzles.
(7) - Baby and infant's furniture and accessories namely mattresses, bedding, lamps and wall decorations, hygiene equipment namely baby baths, sterilizers, bottles and dishes, carriages, strollers, and wearing apparel namely diapers, bibs, sleepers and plastic pants.
(8) - Sporting and recreational goods namely golf clubs, bags, carts and accessories, namely tees, balls, head covers, umbrellas, putting training sets, tennis equipment namely rackets, racket covers and pressers, balls, bags, wrist bands, head bands, badminton equipment namely badminton sets, rackets, shuttlecocks, skates and hockey equipment namely sticks, goal nets, gloves, pads, masks, mouth guards, kit bags, helmets, skiing equipment namely skis, poles, bindings, boots, gloves and goggles, toboggans and sleighs, camping equipment namely tents, coolers, furniture, sleeping bags, air mattresses, knives, lanterns and flashlights and fishing equipment namely rods, reels, nets and pails.
(9) - Pet supplies and accessories namely cages, aquarium supplies and grooming supplies.
(10) - Christmas decorations, trees, lights and wrappings.
(11) - School supplies and party goods.