||Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Promotional items related to a fundraising event, namely, caps, hats, headbands, bandanas, toques, leather bracelets, shoes, flip flops, boots, sandals, decals, key chains, hand bags, canvas bags, tote bags, backpacks, sports bags, t-shirts, polo shirts, tank tops, hooded tops, gloves, jackets, mugs, mug holders, notebooks, pendants, pens, pins, postcards, rings, running shoes, shirts, sneakers, sports bags, stickers, sweatbands, sweatshirts, temporary tattoos, water bottles, wristbands, jewelry, lithographic prints, belt buckle, scarves, handkerchiefs, neckties, sweatpants, umbrellas, Pre-recorded audio and videotapes, embroidered emblems, balloons, lip balm, cosmetic cases, printed materials namely posters, banners, programs, newsletters, brochures, greeting cards, and calendars.
(2) - Fundraising activities, namely conducting fundraising events.
(3) - Logistics services, namely the operation of a fundraising event.
(4) - Production services, namely producing media for a fundraising event, namely text, video, audio, graphical and website media.
(5) - Conducting fundraising events, namely a fashion show.
(6) - Creation and maintenance of an event website.
(7) - Charitable fundraising services, namely, providing information about and awareness of charitable causes highlighted at fundraising events as aforesaid.
(8) - Fundraising auction services, namely the operation and management of fundraising auctions, the solicitation of buyers to purchase goods by auction and the solicitation of donated goods to be sold at fundraising auctions.